24 Jan Telemental Health, HIPAA, and PCI Standards
This training meets LPC/LMFT/LSW board guidelines including 15 CEs of Telemental health training required by LMFTs.
5 REASONS TO PURCHASE THIS TRAINING
1. Are you already providing Telemental health services or want to have the information needed
before you get started?
2. Are you meeting the technology guidelines outlined by Texas LMFT Rules, NBCC Policies, AAMFT, ACA, and AMFTRB?
3. Do you have the information you need and policies in place for HIPAA, HITECH, and PCI to avoid complaints, violations, and breeches to protect your business or your employer?
4. Are you an In-Network contractor with insurance companies requiring you to offer Telemental health services or providing billing forms for filing Out of Network Insurance benefits?
5. Do you know the telehealth resources available to you when you have questions?
• Explain Telemental health and terms use in Telemental health services
• Discuss rules and recommendations of state boards and counseling associations for Telemental health services
• Apply HIPAA, HITECH, and PCI compliance assessments, guidelines, and policies to your practice
• Utilize paperwork that meets Telemental health regulations
• Identify HIPAA compliant resources for training, e-mail, and Telemental health platforms
• Utilize Telemental health codes and insurance reimbursement information to bill for Telemental health services
Cost: $400 (Non-Refundable)
Dr. Rhonda Johnson, LPC-S, LMFT-S, RPT-S
Dr. Johnson is the owner of a large group private practice, the Center for Counseling and Family Relationships, which was established in 2007. She is an approved supervisor for LPC-S, LMFT-S, and RPT-S. Dr. Johnson utilizes face to face, telehealth, group, and individual sessions for her supervision. Her practice serves children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families by providing services face to face and through telehealth.
Through CCFAM Training, she also provides private practice coaching and consulting for mental health professional in leadership and supervisor roles through a Telemental health platform.