LPC, LMFT, LPC/LMFT or RPT SUPERVISION PORTFOLIOS
$50.00 FOR EACH SUPERVISION PORTFOLIO
Whether you have been supervising for many years, are new as a Supervisor under board licensure, or are a supervisor by title or responsibilities in a mental health setting, this portfolio is for you and provides essential elements to help you succeed as a supervisor and reduce your liability risks.
The LPC, LMFT, LPC/LMFT, or RPT Supervision Portfolios allow you to stay up-to-date with supervision practices and provides the needed supervision forms to comply with the most current board rules. This portfolio includes materials Dr. Johnson has developed, used, and revised through the years for her Supervisor Trainings and for her work with Supervisees since 2007.
For your convenience, all documents included in the portfolio are sent electronically and were created in Microsoft Word and Excel, making them easy to edit for your use with Supervisees in any setting.
This portfolio assists a supervisor in reducing liability risks with guidance on topics from the first contact with a supervisee to the interview process as well as activities to enhance Supervisee’s professional knowledge on ethics and clinical skills throughout the supervision process.
Both Portfolios include:
- 21 Activities to Use with Supervisees such as:
- Building a Supervision Relationship with the Supervisee
- Expressing Positive and Negative Characteristics of Past Supervision/Setting Goals & Expectations for Supervision
- Multicultural Awareness
- Step by Step process to Reduce Liability Risks When Choosing Who to Supervise
- Reference Request Questions to Use for Potential Supervisees
- Informed Consent Documents
- Supervision Contracts
- Consent to Video Recording
- Custom Developed On-Site Supervisor Release and Acknowledgement of Supervisee Responsibilities (for Supervisees with multiple sites or a Supervisor who is not working at the Intern site)
- Custom Developed Supervision Weekly Documentation Form for Supervisees (Keeps the Supervisor up-to-date on what the Supervisee implemented since the last supervision session, what needs to be addressed along with holding a Supervisee accountable for notes, treatment plans, call logs, and termination forms)
- Custom Developed Supervision Logs
- Supervisee Remediation Plan
LPC/LMFT Portfolio Also Includes:
- Activity to Increase Knowledge of Board Rules & Code of Ethics
- Up to Date List of All Possible Intern and Associate Sites in Dallas/Ft. Worth by Specialization (to assist Supervisees with finding possible sites)
- Intern Informed Consent for Clients
- Custom Developed Beginning Supervision Checklist
- Supervisee Leave of Absence Contract
- Integrated Developmental Model of supervision
- Evaluations including Custom Developed Evaluations to use in Supervision
RPT Portfolio Also Includes:
- Activities for Self-Awareness of Play Therapist
- Play Therapy Developmental Model Activities and Evaluations
- Play Therapy Evaluations for Self-Awareness and Growth in Supervision