03 May Texas Supervisor Refresher 2021 Course
The Supervisor Refresher Training course prepares participants to identify the needs of their supervisees whether supervising for their employer, as a Supervisor for the licensing boards, or as a Supervisor or Consultant for associations or certifications. This training is unique from other Supervisor Trainings with an emphasis on activities to build a relationship with a supervisee, creating a plan for growth for supervisees, and activities to build self-awareness of supervisees. Supervision theories are included from non-theory based and newer research-based perspectives. Participants will have all electronic documents and ethical paperwork included as a part of the training.
- Identify the needs of your supervisee in supervision
- Create a plan for opportunities for growth for your supervisee through self-evaluation and knowledge of ethical responsibilities
- Compare theory and non-theory-based models of supervision
- Examine who to choose for supervision, what to discuss in the interview process, and ethical guidelines for supervision
- Prepare documents and ethical paperwork to use in supervision