This training meets LPC/LMFT/LSW board guidelines including 15 CEUs of telemental health training required by LMFTs.
5 REASONS YOU NEED TO ATTEND THIS TRAINING
1. Are you already providing telemental health services or want to have the information needed before you get started?
2. Are you meeting the technology guidelines outlined by Texas LMFT Rules, NBCC Policies, AAMFT, ACA, and AMFTRB?
3. Do you have the information you need about HIPAA, PCI, and HITech to avoid complaints and protect your business or
does your employer apply the policies they need to regarding HIPAA, PCI, and HiTech?
4. Are you an In-Network contractor with insurance companies that are requiring you to offer telemental health services or providing billing forms for filing Out of Network Insurance benefits?
5. Do you know the telehealth resources available to you when you have questions?
Explain telemental health and terms use in telemental health services
Discuss rules and recommendations of state boards and counseling associations for telemental health services
Apply HIPAA, PCI, and HiTech compliance guidelines to your practice
Utilize paperwork that meets telemental health regulations
Identify HIPAA resources for training, HIPAA compliant e-mail, and HIPAA compliant telemental health platforms
Utilize telehealth codes and insurance reimbursement information to bill for telehealth services
Live and Virtual Training: November 7-8, 2019
Registration Deadline: October 29, 2019
Lunch, Snacks, and Drinks
4500 Mercantile Plaza Dr Suite 307, Fort Worth, TX 76137
Cost: $400 (Non-Refundable)
There is an added $50. fee for those who take the training virtually.
Includes a drive of all necessary telehealth forms to use in your practice.
Dr. Rhonda Johnson, LPC-S, LMFT-S, RPT-S, CEO Center for Counseling & Family Relationships
|Dr. Johnson has been working in private practice since 1999. She is the owner of Center for Counseling and Family Relationships, a large group private practice, established in 2007. Her practice has 11 counselors, who are serving children, adults, couples, and families by providing services face to face and through telehealth. Dr. Johnson is also an approved supervisor for LPC-S, LMFT-S, and RPT-S. She utilizes face to face, telehealth, group, and individual sessions for her supervision.